If you wish to start your career as a voice over actor and work alongside your primary job or else if you wish to take it forward as a full time career, then we have the solution for you.
I was looking for voice over training in Delhi NCR and because of Google baba. I came across this guy 'Himanshu Khanna'. Initially I wasn't so sure about him as he was very young and I was wondering how much experience he will be having in this industry. But after going through the details about him and his work I was quiet satisfied and registered for the workshop. Himanshu is a great host and a wonderful mentor. He listens to each and every trainee and pays individual attention. I got to know about my strength and weakness in the training about which I was totally unaware. He also told us about the industry and how to connect with people in detail. Well, the training got over one day but Himanshu is available always to answer my problems at any time till date. Kindly note , he doesn't charge anything extra for that. Thanks so much Himanshu for everything.
The workshop was really worth taking...It brought the best of my voice and I came to know about the strengths of my voice and where it could be used commercially. The weak points were also highlighted and the methods to improve it were suggested. All thanks to Himanshu sir
Himanshu helped me a lot in my voice over journey and also guided me well in getting a home setup. Thanks
Kanika, Business Owner
I wanted to do voice overs from a long time and a friend suggested me to meet Himanshu. I am glad I took his training and he solved all my queries :)
Yajul, Manager Graphic Designer
Himanshu Khanna has been in the field of voice over for more than 5 years now and has worked on many genres associated with it. He is currently delivering various voice over projects daily to National and International clients.
Apart from doing voice overs, he is also associated with Prime Focus Studios as a dubbing artist for shows currently airing on Fox Life, Nat Geo, NDTV Goodtimes.
As mentioned in the video above, you will be provided with a detailed voice over training workshop, wherein theoretical concepts will be explained and then the practical session will start which includes creation of professional voice over samples of individual student.
Workshop Day 1 (9th September 2017)(10 AM to 2PM)
1. Introduction to Voice Over: You would be introduced to this amazing and entertaining world of voice over; what all it includes and what is its scope.
2. Voice Exercises: A few minutes would be allocated to some voice exercises which would help you in delivering high quality voice overs for your clients.
3. Emphasis on pronunciations: Voice overs are not only about the voices we hear but about what we hear. So having correct pronunciations is a must in this field. You would be given a set of difficult words with correct pronunciations; and the same would be practiced in the workshop.
4. Script Reading: Practical would be shown on how to read a script, where to mark pauses, how to do intonation and control pitches.
5. One-on-One Practice: Individual attention would be given on participants so that they can deliver a world class quality voice over projects.
6. Learning about different genres: We would be discussing about different genres in this industry and practice them on Day 1.
Workshop Day 2 (10th September 2017)(10 AM to 2PM)
1. Learn about branding yourself: You start off alone in this industry and thus, you need to brand yourself properly so that you can market yourself in a right way.
2. Online Profile Creation: You can start your work from Day 1 as we would be creating online profiles on different freelancing websites there itself.
3. Fetching Work Offline: Information and tips would be provided on how to start getting work from offline mediums.
4. Knowing about equipments: As a voice over artist, you should be aware about what equipments are used to deliver voice over work.
5. Equipments Setup: This would be continuation of the previous point and in this section we would learn about the setup process of these equipments and troubleshooting as well.
6. Learning the software: There are various softwares which are used for recording voice overs. They range from Basic to Advanced, so training would be provided on how to use those softwares properly.
7. Know about editing: Once you know how to use those softwares, you should learn about how to edit your audio files properly and what plugins to use.
8. Project Fees: This section will include discussions about what to charge for different projects you receive.
9. Doubts Session
Workshop Day 3 (16th September 2017 OR 17th September 2017)(10 AM to 2PM)
Portfolio Creation: 5-6 audio samples of different genres would be created for first 3 participants in our sound proof recording studio. There will be doubts session as well.
Portfolio Creation: 5-6 audio samples of different genres would be created for rest of the 3 participants in our sound proof recording studio. There will be doubts session as well.
Note: Tea is on us :)
1. Professional Voice Over samples in various genres (Note: Suitable background music will also be added)
2. A kit which will help you in this voice over business
3. Certificate for the same
4. Theoretical and practical training on various concepts associated with voice over
5. Scripts and training material
Note: No additional cost will be taken for anything.
There are many styles of voice over which you listen daily. Some are gender specific too as you would notice that most of the IVR’s are done by women. We will teach you about almost every style which includes elearning, narration, drama, jingles, IVR, conversation, TV & Internet commercials and many more.
Time: 10AM – 2PM
Place: Paschim Vihar, New Delhi
Exact details will be provided to the selected students
Note: Food will be provided during the workshop
Those who would be interested in taking up this training will be given a selection script. They need to record it in their voice by using just their mobile phone voice recorded. There would be 2 scripts. One would be in English and the other in Hindi. You can wither record any one of them or both. Few things will be tested viz. voice quality, accent, pronunciation and your hold over the language.
Once you are selected, then the same would be communicated to you via email.
If you are not selected then do not get disappointed and it doesn’t mean that you can’t become a voice over artist. But, you need to work upon the above mentioned things and can apply again in further workshops conducted by us. The only reason of adding this voice screening process is just because we do not wish to make false promises and make you feel that it didn’t work out for you at all.
The cost of the voice over training workshop is
Rs 6499 Rs 5499 for this workshop (Inclusive of everything mentioned above)
Few reasons of keeping the price low because:
1. A person may need to spend more on equipments at a later stage if he wishes to do so.
2. The training can be accessible to any person.
3. We believe in Over Delivery.
4. You are taking this workshop to learn and start a career and not just throw your money away.
Note: This is our Inaugural price and will increase from the next workshop.
Name: Himanshu Khanna
Kindly record the script using your mobile phone and send me via email or whatsapp (9654309539) Download Now
I will share my personal experiences and observations about this industry to get you a head start in voice over industry :)
Himanshu Khanna, Voice Over Professional